I decided a couple of nights ago that our house was starting to get cluttered with to many toys. So I put all Bradley's toys in his room and put the outside toys outside. We took Bradley out in our backyard today to play with his outside toys and he loved it. We will have to get some more outside toys so he has a variety of things to do. I took some video of him riding his motorcycle and then there is some video of him watching himself being tapped and he loves that.
2 comments:
He is SO CUTE!! I know exactly what you mean, toys seem to take over the whole house. Enjoy your outside time.
Katy he is so precious! I love that he's getting so big....and I think he just gets cuter and cuter. I think he should take up modeling. Hmm second thought, I don't know if Bryan would let the whole male model thing fly. Hey, I think it's a good idea! :)
Post a Comment