Thursday, January 15, 2009
I'm Pregnant
So I had my first ultrasound today and everything looks great. The baby looks like a baby and has a really good heartbeat and little arm buds. The heart beat was so good that the ultrasound tech seemed a little surprised with how good the heartbeat was. With both the miscarriages this summer we never got a great ultrasound that actually looked like a baby. So I will post the ultrasound pictures later for my mom once I get them scanned. The Dr said everything looked really good and just keep on the progesterone and everything should be fine. I go back in 4 weeks for another appointment. She did tell me I shouldn't gain more than 20 pounds so I am going to have to really watch my weight. I gained a substantial amount more than that with Bradley, so as of tomorrow I will start counting calories and head back to the gym since the Dr gave me the OK on that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Yeah!!!!! Congrats!!!!!!
Congratulations! How exciting!
Wow! Congratulations! I am excited for you.
Why only 20 pounds? That seems on the low end of what's acceptable weight gain.
The Dr said only 20 pounds because of what I weigh now. She was really nice about it so it didn't bother me and I gained almost 60 when I was pregnant with Bradley and was only able to loose 30 of it.
awesome -- hooray!!!
Congrats! How exciting!
I am so excited for you, I was just thinking about you guys and when we might get an announcement!!
Congratulations! When are you due?
Congrats Katy, Brian and Bradley!!! That is wonderful news. You will be in our prayers.
Post a Comment