Friday, January 23, 2009

Some more of Bradley

Unless your family you are probably sick and tired of seeing pictures of Bradley but I know my mom loves it. So here are some more pics of Bradley. Today he managed to get a hold of a pink highlighter and decided he needed to color all over himself. Good thing highlighter comes off pretty easy, that will be daddy's job when he gets home. Also he has decided to take the case of 7Up I have and use the cans as drums. Apparently he is dieing to be in a band, yesterday it was guitar, today it is drums.




I also got my new camera and absolutely love it. I got an amazing deal on it from overstock and it seems to take some amazing pictures. There is definitely a difference between my old 4 mega pixel and my new 9 mega pixel. My old camera broke, it was over 3 years old and we are going to Nicaragua in March and I definitely had to get a new one.

3 comments:

ashley marie said...

I love that he lined up all of your soda! Why are you going to Nic.? That will be fun!!

K said...

We are going for our 5 year anniversary. It isn't till Oct, but I can't travel past memorial day and then in Aug we will have a new baby and we aren't taking any kiddos. So March worked.

The Hawkins said...

Hey I found you guys. I still think Bradley is one of the cutest little kids I have ever seen.