Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Bradley's New Schedule and BYU

I am trying to get Bradley on the schedule his school is on. They take naps at 11:30, which is about an hour before he usually does, so he doesn't want to lay down at school. So yesterday I decided that today I would start on the early nap time. He did great today and we will see how he does tonight. We have been putting him to bed around 6:30 because he seems to get tired then and he is still sleeping till 7:15 - 7:45 so maybe the earlier nap won't be so bad.

On another note, I have been to more BYU sporting events living in Texas than I did when we lived in Utah. I only went to a Men's Volleyball game when we lived there because I worked with a girl whose husband played. Since we have lived in Texas I have been to a Girls Soccer Game and a Football Game and just bought our tickets for the Men's Basketball Game on Saturday. It will be really fun once Bradley gets big enough to go the games to take him, but for now it's just the adults, which is always fun.

2 comments:

Hansen Family said...

Hey I am finally ready to call and get bids on our stucco. Could you tell me who your parents used?

Hansen Family said...

Thanks!! I was wondering if that was Traci's fam.