So today I decided to take advantage of having a babysitter here and was able to completely clean up Bryan and I's bedroom. It had seemed to become a dumping ground for anything we didn't know where to put. So when Bradley went down for a nap I did a little sewing and embroidery and made some burp cloths for Alex. I am really happy with how they turned out and am hoping to have my Etsy store up this weekend.
This burp cloth says Alex in brown (Alexandria is too long for my machine). The back is brown with pink polka dots. I embroidered her name first, so the back is solid material, you do not see the back of her name.
This burp has the green hippo print that is the main print in Alex's room. I put an A in lime green in the center and did the fabric just on the bottom.
I am really enjoying my embroidery machine and making hair bows.
2 comments:
WAY Jealous of your machine! I wish so bad that I would have gotten it. But I got the step down because I thought I would never use it. WHAT WAS I THINKING!!! Very cute burp cloths!
I got my embriodery machine on craigslist. It was still not cheap, but a way better price than new and the gal I got it from had only used a few times.
Post a Comment