Bryan's family has been in town for Alex's Blessing and the newly ranked #9 BYU Football. We all went out to dinner Monday night and I suggested Babe's Fried Chicken. They wanted a Texas experience. When we got there I know they where definitely questioning my suggestion. Roanoke is small and it is kind of in the middle of no where and they are doing a lot of construction in front of the restaurant. But as soon as we got a table and the food started coming, they were sold.
So here are the pictures. I don't have any of the football game because I didn't go, but the guys said it was an amazing game.
Bryan's Grandma made Alex's Blessing Dress and it was amazing.
3 comments:
babe's can be a little scary...but then the food comes out...ahhh
hey your hair looks great! I like it :)
Thanks for housing Joe while he was out there. He really had an awesome time!! I wish I could have gone... maybe next time!
What a cute family picture!
Post a Comment