Alex is 7 months old today. She is getting so big. She is almost crying and scoots everywhere and is really fast. She is intrigued by Bradley and he is so good to her.
We had pictures of the kids done in Bakersfield. If you are ever in California and want great family pictures call Kandid Kamera. Bobby does an amazing job and can get good pictures out of little kids.
We have been in Bakersfield for a while now and are having a really good time. We have gotten to have some good play dates and Bradley is wrestling with a high school out here. Several of the local high schools do youth programs. It is free to practice and you just pay for your wrestling card, singlet and entry fees to tournaments. It is probalby one of the cutest things I have ever seen. The coaches at the high school my Aunt works at are awesome with the kids. I wish we lived closer because I would totally make the drive every week for him to participate. My cousin's take their kids and it just started so they invited Bradley to come. One of my cousins was a state champ in wrestling so I grew up going to tournaments and meets. I am definitly finding Bradley a wrestling club in Texas. He really likes it and he seems to be having a lot of fun.



3 comments:
That dress on Alex is adorable and the matching bow... let's just say it is the cutest EVER!!
Great pictures of your kids!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRADLEY! We miss you!! Super cute pics! I agree with Tina, Alex looks adorable!
I love how pudgy her arms look! What a cute chunky mama! She's a doll! Love ya and miss you guys!
Post a Comment