Friday, August 27, 2010

Bradley's First Day of Pre - K

Bradley started Pre-K on Monday and he loves it.  We weren't sure we were gonna be able to send him because of our travel plans for the holidays, but since we changed those he will hopefully get to go 3 days a week.  He loves it and is getting back into the swing of things. 

I asked him to say cheese and did this pose.


He was not wanting to be serious for a picture so this is the best I got.


A friend of mine from the gym is having twin girls any day now.  I missed her shower because we were in Idaho so I am droping her gift off today to her.  I found the bathingsuits in Cali and I made the towels to match.  I love the way everything turned out and coordinates.


No comments: