Friday, November 12, 2010

Bradley's School and more

Bradley LOVES pre school.  He asked if he can go everyday.  Everyday when I pick him up in the car ride home I asked him what he did that day, he always says "nothing".  But about 10 minutes later he tells me about recess.  Lately he has started telling me about his friends.  He always tells me about Emily, and how he chases after her, because he is a ninja turtle and she is scared.  A few times he will talk about a couple other friends that are boys, but he always tells me about Emily.  It is really cute and Emily actually goes to church with us to, I just hope that Emily thinks this little game of chase at recess is cute. 

I have been trying to teach Bradley some manners that I think are important.  I have been working on him for a long time now about holding the door open for people, especially girls and ladies.  He will open the door and now hold it open every time.  He likes to hold it open and when someone walks through he will say "I am holding the door open like a gentleman".  Most of the time people look at him and say good job, thank you or you are being such a gentleman back to him.  We are also working on being more gentle with our sister.  He loves to play with Alex but can get kinda rough.  She doesn't mind, I think she likes it.  If he is laying on the ground she will walk up and jump on him and then laugh.  She is really tough and loves to wrestle.  He likes to give her kisses on the cheeks, but she still tries to kiss his lips.  

The last couple days out of necessity I have had to take the kids to run errands with me.  Usually this is a huge pain in the rear, but Bradley has been really good.  He was so good yesterday that I let him pick out where he wanted dinner.  He told me "I want Panda, because Chinese is my favorite.  I only want the noodle stuff you can spin with your fork, but I want to use chopsticks."  So went to Panda and he had chow mein.  He is very good at sharing with Alex.

Alex is getting so big and loosing the baby look.  She is starting to give some funny looks when you say certain things to her.  She knows where her belly is and will show you if you ask.  I have been trying to get these tennis shoes on her that I bought and I finally realized that her feet are to chubby to fit into them since they don't tie.  So I had to buy her tennis shoes that tie in a size bigger than she really needs, just so I can get her fat little foot in there.  She is a very good helper and if you give her something and tell her to take it to someone she will.  She loves phones, remotes and batteries.  She has figured out that if she throws the remote on the ground enough times and hard enough the back will pop off and she can get the batteries out. 

Both of the kids still have good appetites and play really well together, hopefully that lasts.  Sorry no pictures this time.  I will hopefully get some soon.

No comments: