So I have started going to Lady of America Gym to work out. They have awesome classes and I have started to lose some weight. They are starting an AB CRUNCH CHALLANGE to raise money for Saint Jude's Childrens Hospital. So I have decided to join. I will be training for 2 mornings a week for about 10 weeks and then the contest is who can do the most sit ups in an HOUR. Yes an HOUR. The gym coorporation as a whole is doing the contest across the country, but our gym is really wanting to give a big donation, a gal that works out there lost a child about a year ago who was treated at Saint Judes. So I am posting all this to get sponsors. I am not sure about the details, but I think you can donate a flat amount or per sit up, and yes I will be honest. Here is a link to the website about the challange.
http://www.ladyofamerica.com/abcrunch/about.html
No comments:
Post a Comment