So many of you know, Bradley has been peeing through his diapers for months. He manages to wake up with a completely dry diaper but yet one leg of his pajamas will be wet and there will be a huge wet spot on his sheets. Thanks mom for having me register for more than one set of sheets. I seem to wash at least 2 sets of sheets a day, sometimes more. So the other day I was trying to change his clothes and he took his diaper off and said I pee (he also says I poo), walked over to his little potty and sat down. He never actually went in the potty but he sat there for more than 10 minutes. It was so cute I had to take a picture to share.
3 comments:
That awesome he shows interest!
He even looks cute sitting on the toilet.
Hey Katy, this is Joe. Your blog looks good, nice to see pictures of you guys. Ashley has a blog going as well, its jaholloway.blogspot.com, hope you guys are doing well.
Post a Comment