Saturday, February 2, 2008

Turbo Kick and Swim Fun

Ok, so many of you know I have started working out and started taking pilates. Well pilates is hard enough. But on Friday I took a TURBO KICK class. Let's just say it turbo kicked my butt. After 15 minutes I thought I was gonna die. Not only was I sweating my butt off, I could barely walk today. But our city has an outdoor waterpark that I am determined to take Bradley to this summer and don't want to look like a beached whale, or fee like a beached whale. After the turbo kick class I took Bradley to an indoor swim center with my friends and their kids. It was AMAZING. It was so much fun. The kids loved it, they had a little toddler area and a lazy river so the kids had a blast splash ing around and just sitting in the water. It was indoors and warm so it being really cold here didn't matter. Bradley wasn't to sure about the water at first but after about 20 minutes he loved it. We stayed at for an hour and 45 minutes and Bradley cried when we left.












Bradley at home before we left.












Emma at the pool











Bradley and Mya at the pool.

5 comments:

Kathy said...

Fun I wish I had taken a picture.

Adrianne said...

So good to hear from you! We miss having a good laugh, compliments of you and Bryan. How is TX? Hope you are enjoying yourself!!
Adriannejftsezku

Cherie said...

I love that little boy of yours! He's gotten so handsome :) Hope you guys are doing well!

Jared and Melissa said...

Bradley is adorable! I'm glad you've entered blogworld. Sounds like a fun waterpark. I wish we had something like that around here!

Kelsey said...

Katy,
It looks like things are going well in Texas. Bradley is sooo cute, I can't believe what a big boy he is. I just started blogging too, such check us out.
http://thefamilychristensen.blogspot.com/