So I am pretty bored lately and now that my medical problems are under control I have decided to go to the gym as much as possible. The kids can only go for 2 hours at a time, but since Bradley isn't going to school he seems to really like it so I try to go twice a day. So tonight I went to pick him up and there was only one other little boy in there, they both had little baby strollers when I walked up and thought, oh how sweet they are pushing babies around. Well little did I realize they where playing bumber cars with the strollers and running the strollers into the wall and laughing hysterically. So much for thinking he was being sweet.
In other news, we got to hang out with Cherie and Brody yesterday. Bradley loved playing with Brody. I watched both the boys last night in the hotel and when Brody cried Bradley was really concerned and wanted to make sure he was ok. It was very cute.
Bradley wouldn't let me take any good pictures of his new tattoos, but we have some left so maybe next round I will get some good shots.
2 comments:
Thanks again for watching Brody for us Katy :) It was so fun to see you and Bradley...I just wish I got to stay a little longer! Hope you're having a good week and hopefully we'll get to see you again soon :)
Boys will be boys!! Go girl, working out twice a day I am impressed!
Post a Comment