Monday, September 1, 2008

Reading Books!!

So I realized why I don't read much. When I buy a book I don't put it down (except textbooks). I bought three books at Barnes and Nobles the other day and within 36 hours I had read one book and started a second. I am always disappointed that they don't go on and it seems to be an addiction for me. I stayed up till after 1 am reading one night in bed and feel asleep with the bedroom light on. I just wish I had this problem with text books. Growing up my mom read all the time and so did we. I always new if I asked for a book she would usually buy it. I just hope I can pass that along to Bradley. Bryan really likes to read too, so with any luck Bradley will get the reading bug. Right now he is into just ripping the pages out of books, but he is a lucky little boy because his Auntie Megs is a teacher and sends him the best signed books when they have authors at her school. So for now we keep Bradley's books up high but hopefully soon they will get put down low and Bradley will start to enjoy them.

For the family I will try to take some updated pictures of Bradley and post them soon. Nothing exciting has been going on lately expect for bad medical news so we really have nothing of significance to post.

4 comments:

ashley marie said...

okay I totally laughed out loud thinking about that!! the poor guy was booking it too and I think I remember him losing his shoe as he went flying. how funny!!!!

ashley marie said...

hey what is your email address. I tried to send you something and it said that it failed. I had katymandersen@aol.com. let me know if that's wrong

Cherie said...

What books were you reading? Any good recommendations? Hope you're doing well :) Give Bradley kisses for us!

The Tall and Short of it said...

I wish I enjoyed reading! I am learning to love it more! I need to be a good example for the girls. I didn't know you liked to read so much. Do you go to book club? I go sometimes for the social gathering, I do not read the books though!