Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Question

Since we haven't lived here very long I feel like I don't know where to get a bargain nor is it something that I am able to go figure out with a toddler. I am looking for a furniture store that has nice things at a reasonable price. I know where all the chain stores are but I know you can usually get a better deal at a local store. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks

3 comments:

Nathan and Katie said...

I would highly recommend Weir's. Although you can find some bargains at their regular store, the clearance centers are where the real deals are! I know there is one of of Knox in Dallas, but I'm not sure where/if there are any by you guys. It's definitely worth the drive!

marcia@joyismygoal said...

Sorry, I don't know any that are quality and less expensive and I am a bargain queen if you find any let me know-- Ikea is a lesser quality but still durable and affordable That I so wish we had close when we first got married

nikko said...

There is a Rooms to Go outlet center (discontinued, returned, damaged items) near 820 & 26 -- by the dollar theater.

We bought our dining set there for a wonderful price. It wasn't damaged at all. Still in the box, even, just a discontinued style.