Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas

Here are some pictures from Christmas. We had a really nice time but I am glad it is over. Bradley was totally into opening presents this year and got extremely to much. Bryan surprised me and got me an amazing bread machine. He did research and new everything about them and what this one does. It even makes gluten free, low carb and dessert breads and about anything you can imagine. It came with a ton of recipes and I can't wait to try them. Our day was really nice. My mom is an amazing cook and made the most delicious Christmas treats and lunch. Bradley ate nothing but cookies, fudge, peanut butter balls, and other crap all day long. Poor kid's stomach probably hurts, but it's just one day so I didn't stop him.
Bradley wouldn't really smile for pictures while opening presents, these were taken before we started. He is totally into guitar and my sister got him a super cool one. Those pictures will come later.

No comments: