Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Back in Texas
Bryan and I decided it would be best to end our trip in Georgia early. We had such a good time and Bradley had so much fun playing with little Bryan and staying in the hotel. He keeps asking for little Bryan and the hotel. Bryan had to stay and worked so Bradley and I drove home. It makes me laugh to think that I have no problems making a 12 hour drive with a toddler but the thought of a 3 hour flight makes me want to vomit. I made the whole drive in one day and Bradley did great, I only had to stop 3 times and that was to get gas each time and food. I didn't take any pictures and I wish I would have, our car looked so funny all packed up and then Bradley just sat there and danced to the music. I do not know what I would do without satellite radio. Our Sirius has a Broadway station, so for the whole trip we listened to show tunes. It was so much fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment