Saturday, December 6, 2008

Cell Phone Rant #2 and Schools Out!!

So we drove 30 min to the Sprint store last night that has the repair center and as soon as I said what happened the gal said there was nothing we could do. She did offer to show us new phones, which the cheapest was $170 because I am only one year into my 2 year contract. I did ask what the cancellation fee was and she said $200 so I thought (out loud) that I might as well cancel and go to a different service for an extra $30 and just get a new phone for free considering the $170 phone is the very basic you can buy and the phones that people are giving away with the rebates right now are way better than the $170 one from sprint. The gal did tell us of a place we could get refurbished cell phones for a really good deal but we decided just to wait. My mom is sending me her old cell phone so I will have something to get by, but my cell is kind of working. It is touch screen, and the touch screen isn't working, so I can't check messages, or text or anything, but it will make calls if I know the number.

Today I took both my finals, so SCHOOL IS OUT until Jan. 24th. I have a couple weeks here to get things done before we go on vacation and it is nice to not have school work for a little bit. Now it is just time to study for my next big test.

2 comments:

Lana said...

i HATE sprint

K said...

I am learning too. We have been sprint customers for over 4 years and they still couldn't do anything for me. I might try to call and see if I can get out of my contract early with no fee, sometimes a little complaining to a few managers will work.