Wednesday, February 25, 2009

An update

On Monday Bryan, I and Bradley were driving to the airport to drop Bryan off and I got Bradley a little sports bottle drink from Quik Trip. Well he usualy does just fine with drinks in the car, but today he decided to spit it out. So I took it from him and he looked at me and said "it's not nice to take drinks from your friends mommy. It's not nice." I looked at him and said he was right but I am his mommy and I can take his drink when he isn't being good. Then he just kept saying it's not nice. It was so funny and it took all Bryan and I had not to start laughing. Appearantly they have talked about that at school.

Bradley is doing so good at school. He absolutly loves it. I really like where he goes, they are so nice and sweet and the other parents in his class are also very nice. It's amazing how much I can get done during those hours that he is there. He asks to go everyday. He is learning so much and it is so cute to hear him sing all the little songs. They go to chapel once a week so hopefully it will help him learn to sit still.

Bryan's mom is coming out late Friday night to stay with Bradley for the next week so we can go on our vacation. I am so excited to go to Nicaragua. It should be a very unique experience. I think I have bought everything that needs to be bought and just need to pack our suitcases.

6 comments:

Lana said...

nicuragua! Wow! What takes you there?

K said...

That is where Bryan served his mission and he has always wanted to go back. Since we really didn't have a honeymoon we thought for our 5 year anniversary we would do something big and this is what Bryan came up with.

Lana said...

awesome! that will be such a neat trip. Takes lots of pictures and blog it after so I can pretend I went too :)

K said...

I plan on taking a lot of pictures. I am just not sure there is a whole lot to take pictures of. But we do plan on going to church the Sunday we are there, I won't understand much, but it will be interesting to say the least.

The Tall and Short of it said...

Where does Bradly go to school? I have missed him at church!!

K said...

Bradley is going to Little Blessings. It is at the Methodist Church on Blue Bonnett. He goes on Tuesday and Thursday's from 9 - 2 and I absolutly love it there. I go to the gym with the director and she is a super great gal. Everyone there is super great and really nice.