Here is a funny conversation with Bradley I had today. I am just putting it on here so I don't forget.
Since having the missionaries over for dinner a couple of times and Bradley's Uncle Kevin getting his mission call, we have been talking about missionaries more than usual in our house. I asked Bradley today if he was going to be a missionary and he said "no, i don't want to have to wear a shirt." Bradley hates wearing clothes and when we are home we make him wear his underwear and if we are driving somewhere and I am sure that he won't be getting out of the car, I only make him shorts. I told him that when he goes places even now he has to wear clothes and he responded with "well I don't like clothes I just wanna be naked."
I know he doesn't like to wear clothes and I know that if he gets the chance he will take off whatever clothes he has on, especially shirts. So when dressing him for church I always make sure he has some sort of an undershirt on, because inevitably he comes out of nursery with just his undershirt and pants on.
This might make for an interesting first day of kindergarten. Not only will I be the parent that gets the call that my son is on the roof or something crazy like that, I will also get the note that says he won't keep his clothes on.
3 comments:
whoo hoo Bradley! ;) haha, funny story!
Oh my gosh, that's hilarious!
Yeah, it was pretty funny in nursery. Actually the funny part was that none of us thought anything of it! It helped he was wearing an undershirt! Independant, strong willed, NO not his mother's son at all! It will be good for him.
Post a Comment