The other day we were driving in the car and Alex was freaking out because she was hungry and Bradley said "let me out so I can take care of her." If we wouldn't have been sitting in traffic we would have let him out, but it was so sweet and he was very serious. I am sure that once they get older he will be telling his friends to let him out of the car so he can go take care of someone that made her cry. He also likes to follow me into her room when I am changing her and he has made it his job to turn the light off and on for me.
I had started this burp cloth the day before I had her and am just now finished. I am really liking the cloth diapers as burp cloths. They soak so much up and wash up really well. I need to make some more since they seem to be constantly dirty. I hope to get several more made in the next week since Bryan is off. You can't see it very well but the A is surrounded by several red circles. It was as close to polka dots as I could get.

No comments:
Post a Comment