Here are few things that I don't want to forget.
Bradley is trying to teach Alex how to TALK. I am sure he will regret this someday but it is super cute. He likes to try to teach her when we are in the car and he says to her "say mama, say dada, say mama and dada, say poop." Yep I am sure one of her first words will be poop. Bradley is into poop these days and just thinks anything that has to do with poop or tooting is hilarious.
Bradley is getting really good at the XBOX 360. I can barely turn the thing on and he can get past level 2 on a super hero game. He is really smart and going to give us a run for our money in school. He does really good now in classroom situation and loves to learn.
Alex is almost crawling and she will get anything she wants by either rolling or scooting there. She will be one tough little lady because Bradley loves to play wrestle with her and she loves it. She loves to pull his hair and poke at his eyes.
She isn't sleeping well at night but that is to be expected, Bradley didn't sleep through the night till about 14 months old. Alex really is a happy baby. Her personality is a lot like Bradley's. She is really easy going and usually in a good mood.
No comments:
Post a Comment