While we were in Bakersfield Alex got to play with her cousin Grant. Grant is 3 weeks younger than Alex and they seemed to have a good time together.

I made these shoes for a friend of my sisters granddaughter. I also made a onesie that mactched with a cupcake on it.

I made this gift pack for my cousin.
I made a car seat cover for Alex's big girl car seat.
Bradley did Grandma Karen's hair while we where in Bakersfield. He called it is Rock Star hair and he used every clip and bobbypin he could find in her house.

2 comments:
Wow, that really is rockstar hair! ;)
Did you really make all those things while you were int town? Wasn't this supposed to be a vacation?
I made the stuff when I got back to Texas. But I really like to sew while I am in town, usually someone will watch the kiddos for me so I don't have any interuptions.
Post a Comment