I have decided to go private. I never thought I would make the blog private but in a little bit I will. If you want to be able to still see the blog please email me or leave a message with your email address.
I was asked why I was making the blog private and here is the best explanation I have.
There wasn't any one thing that made me decide to go private. Bryan and I were talking one night and I was blog hoping and realized that if you just click next blog up at the top you can come across some very interesting blogs and we weren't real comfortable with that. I don't mind people reading it or seeing pics of the kiddos that have gotten to my blog from someone else's that I am friends with, but the thought of someone just randomly clicking next blog and seeing mine kinda weirded me out. Hope that makes sense. So if you don't personally know me but read my blog and want to continue, I don't mind, I just want to try to keep some idea of who does.
10 comments:
Hey Katy :) I love reading your blog so please include us! ccmusick@msn.com Thanks and I hope you're doing great!
I too would still love to have access to your blog. Here's my email: tina.knudson@gmail.com
Thanks!!
Hi Katy, remember me? I have enjoyed keeping up with you and your 2 cuties. Here's my email: narhets@hotmail.com
I want to keep checking in...
You crack me up and you have such great sewing ideas.
texasshul@gmail.com
What made you decide to go private? If you don't mind me asking.
Us too! andersen718@gmail.com
Hey Katy, I love keeping up with you through your blog.
middletondotjennyatgmaildotcom
my email is kathyfowler17@yahoo.com
rachelpetty24@yahoo.com
thanks!
Me too!
dkduke@sbcglobal.net
kruggeri@gmail.com
Love seeing what's going on with the Andersen Family!
Post a Comment