So here is a little update just so I can remember what is going on.
Alex is starting to crawl. She has been army crawling for a long time and she will do the real crawl if she doesn't have to go very far. She is already pulling up on furniture and walking holding on and has attemped to take a few steps on her own.
Bradley is getting big and doing really good with school. He is learning spanish from Bryan and loves it. He is also really into spelling (to bad I am the worlds worst speller). He really wants to learn to read so I think I am going to try to get a some phonics program for this summer.
Our moving plans have been put on hold. We lost some money on the last 2 houses we have tried to buy and I am tired of spending money on OTHER peoples houses to have a third party tell me what they think and that sinking the deal.
I am hoping to get some pictures up soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment