Yesterday was Alex's 1st birthday. We had cake and ice cream with our immediate families and had a good time. Alex has gotten a great personality lately. She is very energetic and keeps up with her brother. She loves to follow Bradley around and loves to wrestle. I know that she will very tough and will be able to handle herself in any situation. She lets her opinion be known and loves to snuggle. She can say Mama, Dada, Papa and what we think is Grandma. Papa Nick taught her to hold up one finger when you ask her hold she is and she also will give hugs and kisses and wave goodbye. We also had a combined birthday party for Alex and her cousin Grant at a place called the Party Corral. It is a little petting zoo place that has a bounce house, pony rides and train rides. Thanks to Grandma Karen for making the Party Corral amazing for all the kids.
I got Alex a princess cake from Costco. You can't beat Costco's cake for the taste or the price.
Alex eating her cake. She ate the whole piece like that.
Bradley and Bryan helping Alex open her presents.
For Alex's party at the petty zoo, I made her a shirt and matching hair bows. It looked super cute and was really festive.
While in Cali Bryan took me to San Francisco for my birthday. We had a really good time. We went to 2 comedy clubs and got to see Ralphie Mae perform. We discovered Yelp and I fell in love. People are really honest on their reviews, so we had good food the whole time. It was really nice to have some grown up time for a couple of days. I didn't take one picture the whole time.
1 comment:
Oh she is such a doll!! I loved the bows and shirt you made. You are so crafty and talented!!
I hope she had a fabulous day!!
Post a Comment