Last week Bradley decided that going to bed wasn't for him. He will sneak around the house thinking I don't see him, but I always do. So I have started shutting down the house at his bedtime and going in our bedroom and shutting the door, so if he comes out of his room it is completely dark. Well I went one night around 10 to make sure the alarm was on and this is what I found, it was completely black.
I moved him to his bed and he didn't even move.
Today I purchased a used juicer from my friend and immediately went to Central Market and bought organic carrots and apples to juice. I grew up on carrot juice and love it and Bradley will usually pick it over chocolate milk if I give him the option. Carrot juice is expensive so I don't have it as often as I would like but with a juicer it is much cheaper and probably better for you. Here is my first glass. It is so easy, I am going to try the apples tomorrow. Bradley loved it, so we will definitely be having it more. I am hoping to be able to let Bradley help more with the juicing. He has never been a big fruit juice drinker and that is fine with me.
A friend of mine from the gym recently had twin baby girls. I found these adorable bathing suits at Macy's and made towels to match.
1 comment:
Katy, you are so creative! I wish I had more time to do fun stuff like hat but I haven't even found time to LEARN how to use the FREE sewing machine that Holly gave me last year! Sad huh?
Post a Comment