I got a new camera for my birthday and it is more than a point and shoot camera. I took the kids out to the stockyards today to play with it. I was only able to take 2 pictures because the bigger memory card I ordered hasn't come in yet. Here is my first shot of Bradley. He had his eyes closed in the other one. The camera is super nice and I really want to get into some photography classes to learn how to use the extra lens and flash. I am hoping to be able to get a lot of good pictures of our kiddos and not pay an arm and leg. If anyone is willing to let me practice with their kiddos or family, let me know. There are a lot of good places out at the stockyards and I am sure there are a lot of other fun places around here too.
Nothing really new is going on around here. Alex is starting to try to talk more which is cute. Bradley likes to play football with her (it's just him tackling her) so she has gotten really tough. She has her own little personality and screams or grunts when she wants anything. I am trying to teach her some sign language to help with the screaming, but she isn't into it and is starting to say more.
So far the baby #3 seems to be good. I go to the Dr for the first time on Friday so we will see what she says.
No comments:
Post a Comment