Sunday, October 3, 2010

Baby update

So this is really boring post.  I had my first OB appt a few days ago and things didn't go as planned.  My record with babies and miscarriegs is 50/50.  The doctor gave me a 50/50 shot of carrying this baby to term.  My inside and outside measurements don't match and the heart beat is not very strong and there is some extra blood where it shouldn't be.  I go back in a little over a week for another ultrasound and we will see what happens.  We are just leaving to the Lord since there isn't anything we can do about it and I have realized that I can't worry and get all stressed out, it will just make things worse.

On a happier note, we landed in Cancun today and our hotel is amazing.  We have an amazing view.  I didn't bring my new camera but I brought old digital camera and will get pictures up soon.  This hotel is JW Marriott and it is very high end.  A big thank you to Dealersocket and the amazing benefits we get from the travel Bryan does.  We got back in room after being out a little bit and our bed was turned down with mints and the room had been cleaned.  It is awesome.

6 comments:

nikko said...

Have a great vacation!

Sorry to hear about the possible problems. I will keep you in my prayers!

Lana said...

Enjoy Cancun! Fun!

I have a 50/50 rate too...but look how many kids we ended up with :)

I hope this one will stick. Hang in there.

Cherie said...

We're thinking about you Katy and I we'll keep you in our prayers. I'm glad you guys get some down time also. That hotel really looks amazing!! (from the FB pics) Can't wait to see more :)

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

Sending ((HUGS)), good vibes & prayers...

Tina said...

Oh Katy!! I too am sorry to hear about the possible problems. Just take it a day/week at a time. I've been thinking about you lots lately and hope things only get better!!
Enjoy your vacation!!!!

Colleen said...

I'm sorry that you are having trouble, but I'm glad you are not stressing and you are enjoying a much needed break! Call me when you get back! Have fun, and we'll all pray for you! Much love!