Wednesday, October 20, 2010

New Blanket and BYU Football

Bradley has been asking for a blanket to take to school and snuggle with during his nap time. I have had these minki squares for a really long time and decided to make them into a quilt/blanket for him. It is my first time making a blanket and I think it turned out pretty darn cute. It is a little girlier than what I would have liked for Bradley, but I honestly think that Alex will take it over pretty soon. The back is solid blue dot minki and the binding is lime green dot minki.


 



We went out to TCU to watch the BYU football game.  BYU lost but we had a good time with our friends.  It was way more crowded this year than 2 years ago, but TCU is ranked in the top 5 this year so people are coming out to support them.  BYU had a good showing of supporters too.

No comments: