There was a party for Bryan's Grandparents 60th wedding anniversary. As a gift for them, all of the siblings in Bryan's family with children got together and had a picture taken of the kids. I made the shirts and took the picture. I am definitely a rookie with this whole photography thing, but this is a good picture because it shows all the kids personalities.
We were able to attend Bryan's company work party and I made this dress for Alex to wear, when it was done, it had a second ruffle on the bottom. She wears a brown sweater with it.
I made chocolate covered marshmallows for Bradley's teachers and the gal I visit teach. I used the super jumbo marshmallows and white and milk chocolate. The white chocolate ones have either crushed candy cane or red sugar sprinkles on them and the milk chocolate ones have crushed graham crackers or flaked coconut on them.
I made a Christmas Tree this year for our house. Ther is no way I would be able to put a big one up with ornaments witht all the little hands we have around.
I ordered a BYU Scentsy Warmer and LOVE IT!
While in Bakersfield I took Bradley, Little Bryan, and Darek shopping with me. We went to Target, Walmart and Hancock Fabrics. People looked at me like I was nuts. They were pretty good.
We had our annual family picture taken for our Christmas cards. Here are a couple good ones.









2 comments:
You are so talented, Alex's dress and coat are so cute!
I love all the cute things you are making.
The kids are getting so big, they are adorable!
Happy Christmas!
Post a Comment