Sunday, January 2, 2011

Beginning of 2011

Here are my goals for 2011, some are the same as 2010 and some are different.  I accomplished all of my 2010 goals to some degree. 
1. Loose more weight.  Last year I lost 20 pounds, even with having the pregnancy and miscarriage, so in 2011 my goal is 40 more. 

2. Stick to my cash budget.  So if anyone sees me on my way to Jo Ann's please stop me.  Friends don't friends go to Jo Ann's.

3. Sew more.  I get great satisfaction when I finish a project and I have several planned.  I also like making things for the kids and have some great patterns and fabric.

4.  Read more.  My 2010 goal was to watch less TV and I have done that so now I want to read more.

5.  Run more.  In 2010 Bryan and I had decided to do a marathon.  Bryan did it, but with getting pregnant and then having the miscarriage my training had to stop.  So I am hoping to get back to running.  I am hoping to run a half marathon this year if not a full marathon.

6.  Meal plan and stick to it.  I started doing weekly meal plans last year and it worked great.  So I am hoping to stick to it even more this year.

7.  Take the kids to fun places.  I have found several jumping places near us and plan on doing more with them outside the house.

No comments: