Christmas was really good this year. We started a new family tradition and stayed home. It was very nice and relaxing. We had the missionaries over for Christmas dinner and it was very yummy. Our power went out for over an hour just as I was getting ready to put all of my side dishes in the oven, but I improvised and put my cheesy potatoes in individual ramicans and they cooked fast and dinner was only about 15 min late to the table.
Bradley made out this Christmas. Santa brought him the World of Warcraft expansion which he can play on his laptop he got from mom and dad. He also got a lot of accessories from it and a desk from Grandma Karen and Papa Nick, so he is ready for kindergarten. He also got his very own IPod touch. I realize this all seems extreme but the laptop was Bryan's old laptop from school that Bryan reformatted and only put on it Bradley's games and the IPod was Bryan's old IPod that we reset and erased everything off of so we really didn't spend much money.
Alex got the Little Peoples Noah's Ark set with the extra animals from Santa and lots of fun girly things from mom and dad. She was more interested in watching Bradley open and throwing away the paper than opening her own presents.
I didn't get many pictures but here are a few.
No comments:
Post a Comment