Monday, April 14, 2008

Great Friends

So I am sure I have told those of you I talk to on a regular basis about how awesome my friends are out here and how much we love Texas. When we moved out here I meet some amazing friends through church. They are awesome people and so much fun to be around. I had started to become a shut in, because I really don't mind siting inside all day, but my friends are great and invite me all the time to do stuff. They have kids too and so we do a lot of kid stuff, but we do slip an occasional girls outing in there. We go to the indoor pool, the zoo, the mall (they have an indoor play area), and the park. I know they love Bradley and watch out for him just as I would. They are great mothers and wife's. They always listen if I need to vent or need advice and are always willing to help. We had Easter with them this year and it was a blast. I can't imagine how awful living in Texas would be without them. We all have similar interest so we always have a good time. I just hope they know how much I appreciate them and love them.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Your a great friend too!

Holly said...

who are these wonderful people you speak of...I should friends with them instead of ya'll...Just kidding...Love ya!