Bradley took the baby lock we had on his door handle off and destroyed his closet. This is just a hint of what he did. By the time I figured out how he was getting in, he had broken a piggy bank, taken every article of clothing off of the racks, emptied out 2 tubs of clothes that are too small, emptied off the top shelf of the closet, torn apart 3 books, emptied out the baskets of blocks, and emptied the bag of clothes I had set aside for charity. It took me almost 4 hours on Saturday to clean it all up and organize it again. Not only had he destroyed his closet he had also emptied every one of his drawers. He is standing on a pile of stuff that he has made. If there was something he wanted down and couldn't reach he just would find things to add to the pile. At one point I caught him on the white shelf laying down hiding his eyes trying to hide from me.
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
When Bradley is quiet...
I get this...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment