I had my next ultrasound today and there where no heartbeats. The Dr looked all over and said that she remembers seeing the two heartbeats two weeks ago but today there weren't any. She doesn't have any idea why this happened and I havn't had any signs of miscarring. I had blood work today and will have more on Wednesday, just to make sure the ultrasound was correct. The Dr said I will probably have a DNC on Friday. I have an appoinment on Thursday with the Dr to get the results back from the bloodwork and schedule Friday.
On other news my parents are here and having a blast with Bradley. We left Btadley with a sitter and the four adults went to Rangers Baseball game. We sat in an all you can eat section and it was so much fun. It was really really hot and having the all you can eat seats we got free soda which was amazing because I think between the four of us we probably got 16 drinks as a minimium. They would even give us just ice which was nice to keep us cool. Bradley is talking more and more now and when you give him something and ask him what he says he says "thank you and your welcome." He is getting so big and is acting more and more like a little man.
7 comments:
oh sorry dear that is tough oi am glad your folks are here and you are having fun
Katy,
Words can not express how I feel for your situation. I have not had to go through that & could not begin to understand how to comfort you. Hopefully you know that your friends are always here for you no matter what. I am glad your parents could be here for support during this difficult time.
Love Kathy
Just letting you know that we're thinking about you. I know these next few days are going to be tough for you guys. Please know you have many people who love and care about you. Let me know if you need anything at all. Tell your parents and Bradley hello for me :)
I'm sorry to hear about that, I know it's really tough. You are in our prayers.
Sorry Katy :( I know that's hard. {{{hugs}}}
I know how hard a miscarriage can be and that the last thing you want to hear is how many miscarriages other people have had and that it is "God's way". Everyone said that to me and I was so annoyed even though I know they meant well.
When it happened to me though, Ben was so good. He came home and I was a drippy, snotty mess under the covers of our bed. He pulled the covers off and said the best three words a man can say..."Let's go shopping." I literally sniffed and said pathetically, "Shopping?" (lol) It was the best thing he ever did for me. It took my mind off everything and we had some good quality bonding time, too. No one knows you like your husband. My thoughts and prayers are with you, and my heart hurts with you. If you need to talk or ask questions, feel free to call. Love ya girl!
I wanted to let you know that I am so sorry, we really miss you guys I hope to see you soon!
Post a Comment