Thursday, May 29, 2008

Prego Update!!

For all of you that aren't family I am sorry about all the updates on the pregnancy.

I had a dr's appt on Wednesday and the dr did a sonogram. We weren't sure how far along I am because of the test results. But everything in the ultrasound looked good. I have 2 sacs, one is empty but the dr thinks there might be 2 heartbeats in the other sac. Yes that would identical twins. The dr couldn't be sure because I am not very far along, so I have another appt for 2 weeks to have another sonogram. She did measure the empty sac and it measures at 5 1/2 weeks pregnant, but I have been told that you will not see a heartbeat until you are at least 7 weeks along. She couldn't get a measurement on the sac that had the heartbeats in it, because it was still little and she couldn't get a good look at it. I know it seems a little strange, but I will post more when I know more.

3 comments:

BrittanyB said...

Wow! I hope the Dr's figure out soon what is going on so you can have some peace of mind. good luck with all the tests!

Rachel said...

How fun would that be...

I have a good life said...

Congratulations! I had NO idea. I hope that all these tests go well and the babies are just fine! :)