Monday, May 19, 2008
Big Boy Potty!!!
Today Bradley decided to go pee pee in the potty. We have had his little potty sitting out for months now and today he was just in his diaper and he took it off and went over there, sat down and peed. I am so excited. After about 20 min, he got this panicked look on his face and said his bum hurt so I looked and he was pooping, just standing there naked, so I put him on his potty and he pooped in the potty too. He doesn't like to wear his diaper and I always tell him he can run around naked in the house if will use the potty. So he got to run around naked until he realized that I had his big boy underwear out and he loves those. So hopefully this is the start of his potty training.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yay for Bradley! What a big boy :) P.S. I like your new background...it's very Katy :)
YEAH... being potty trained is great! Good Luck!!!
Post a Comment