Friday, May 23, 2008

I'm Pregnant!!!!

I think the title says it all. I decided to put it on my blog already because a lot of people know and we have had some not so pleasant lab results so I thought this would be an easy way to keep everyone informed. We are not sure how far along I am. According to those wonderful charts that go off of your last cycle my due date would be Jan 5th 2009 (yes having a baby in Jan of 09 means we will get to pay 2 insurance deductibles, I should own an insurance company). But my HCG count (prego hormone) in my blood is really low for that to be my due date. So my Dr has drawn blood 3 times in the last week and she is monitoring the level to make sure it is still going up. Between the first and second blood tests the hormone jumped a lot so that is making the Dr think that I am not as far along. The only other explanation I got for a low hormone level is that the pregnancy wouldn't be viable, but since my level is going up the Dr said that is a good sign.


In other news, Bradly was in his room the other day in time out and I heard a bang and then heard him scream and cry. I went in there and I found this....



Yes that is his DRESSER!!! He was saying his hand hurt and I could tell it had been smashed. but it didn't seem to be broken, so I am just watching it. He is using all his fingers and the swelling has gone down. I think he was trying to climb up the dresser with the draws out when it tipped over. He seemed very proud of himself that it was on the floor.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

oh my goodness... I can't believe that he tipped his dresser over. I hope that he's alright!

GOod Luck with the baby :)

Lana said...

Congratulations!! I hope everything will be great with the baby.

Scary about the dresser, I'm glad Bradley is fine~ yikes!

marcia@joyismygoal said...

Wow yeah i have missed chatting w/ you i am excited for you I hope it all works out for you