Sunday, May 11, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

How To Play This Game of Tag: Post these rules on your blog. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog!

Joys
1. My family
2. Shoes and Purses
3. Cooking

Fears
1. Tornadoes
2. Lizards / Snakes
3. Gas Prices

Goals
1. Getting my Texas Teaching Certificate (Start school in the fall)
2. Keep working out
3. Keep my house clean

Obsessions/Collections
1. Shoes
2. Purses
3. Biggest Loser

Random Surprising Facts
1. I enjoy working out
2. I have severe endometiriosis and in pain most of the month
3. I am a homebody

Tagged - I am not tagging anyone. I don't want people to dislike me!!!!!

1 comment:

Holly said...

what am I supposed to gather from that last comment???? Does this mean you dislike me???