Ok, so we have been here a little over a week and it is so hot here it is miserable. I have no idea how when we little we would play outside all day. A couple days ago it got to 103 degrees at 5:00 in the evening. We have been having a really good time and Bradley loves to play in the sand in my parents backyard. My dad is adding on to my parents house so we have been working outside a lot (I learned exactly what is behind the stucco on a house). I will post pictures when I get a chance.
4 comments:
wgI'm glad you are having fun. How are you feeling? We miss you! When are you coming back?
I'm so sorry to hear how hot it is!! Glad to hear Bradley is having fun though! Hope you guys are having fun to and tell your family hello!
hi sounds fun and hot --I tagged you come see
what are you doing on wednesday? You could come over to my moms and we could go swimming, or I could come over to where you are at. Let me know. 709-0468
Post a Comment