Saturday, June 14, 2008
It's over
Well yesterday I had my DNC. It was definitely a unique experience, one I hope that I never have to go through again and one I hope that no one else ever has to experience. On the other hand, we leave for Cali in a few days and there is a ton of stuff that needs to be done around my house. Thank you to everyone that has brought us food and is thinking of us. Bryan has been doing amazing with Bradley. We ended up taking him to the hospital with us (we had to be there by 5am) and Bryan watched him the whole time. Now I am just laying in bed and Bryan is still watching Bradley. It is funny to hear him say what Bradley is doing and how he gets into everything because I see that everyday but Bryan isn't used to it. Also Bryan is trying his hand at laundry, I am only giving him the loads that can be washed and dried (they are already separated by color). I am saving our nice clothes until I can do the laundry. Bryan's parents sent me the most beautiful roses and the company he works for also sent me an amazing arrangement of flowers. It was a real treat to get flowers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
so sorry you had to go through this
Let us know if you need us. Love u!
If you need time to pack or get ready for Cali, please call me!
Have a great time in California!
Sorry you had to go through this, I know it's hard.
Let me know if I can help.
{{{HUGS}}}
So sorry to hear about your miscarriage. You will be in my prayers! Have fun on your trip.
So sorry for your loss. I hope you are having a great time in California! If you need anything, you've got tons of people that love you...including me! :)
Post a Comment