Saturday, July 26, 2008
Back to School Supplies...
Ok, so I haven't had to buy school supplies in a lot of years. So I have been kind of looking around on the Internet for some stuff I want for our office and for school and I came across this website www.officediscountclub.com. I was mainly looking for a cork board and a white board. I figured I would make my own cork board, but cork is really expensive, but on this website I got a cork board that is 2 ft by 1 1/2 ft for under $7. Which from what I can find on other websites was a really good deal. Why I am posting this is they have great prices (I think) on binders, notebooks, etc. Also the shipping is UPS, so it didn't seem to bad and it comes to you, so I figure driving around finding everything I want will cost more in gas!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Post a Comment