Sunday, September 14, 2008

Potty Training, Jen's Birthday and The Dress List!!!

Random things together I know, but...



Bradley has decided to sometimes tell us he needs to go potty. He usually just wants candy and will sit there and try. The cutest thing happened, one little drop came out and I told him he had to go more, so he started sucking in his stomach and grunting. He then looked up at me with a super serious look and said "it just won't work." I gave him candy anyway. At least he tried.





Friday night we went to South Lake for my friend Jen's birthday. It was SO much fun. We went to Taco Diner and then to see the movies and saw The Woman. It was a great movie and dinner was delicious. It was so much for to go to dinner and have a relaxing time with people you know don't judge. I think other people in the restaurant where judging, but when you are having a great a time and you can be yourself and know the people around you are being the real them it is great. I know the restaurant didn't mind us getting a little loud, they were having a good time too. When we left they offered us ours table next weekend if we wanted them. Then we went to the movie and it was really funny. My friend had called ahead to the both the restaurant and the movies so they had an idea of what they were in for.

Jen and I (a really bad pic of me, but Jen looks good)


Katy and I
Andi and I


Some of the group. A few ladies had left before we took the pic.


My sister-n-law started a website called The Dress List (http://www.thedresslist.com/). It is to post used or never worn dresses. Prom, wedding, formal etc. Listing is FREE FREE FREE. You can either post to sell or rent. They don't have a Dallas/Fort Worth link but I talked to her and if people are interested in listing dresses then she will add a link for us. Just let me know if you are interested. Also if you have a business that is related to the wedding industry and are interested in advertising on the site let me know.

Bryan's boss just stayed a few days with us and he is so nice. We went out to dinner one night and I cooked one night. I made Albondigas Soup, Dipped Strawberry's (milk chocolate and white chocolate) and Strawberry Shortcake. Even let Bradley eat off his plate a strawberry. I was mortified but he loved it, he has 3 kids and so he seemed used to it. It is comforting to know that when his boss is here I can ask any questions I want about the business and they are always honest and upfront and never seem to be hiding anything. It's nice to know that Bryan's job is secure and I don't ever have to worry about him getting laid off. Also we learned that they will be flying us out to San Clemente in December again for the Christmas party which is always really fun. The wife's get to sit around and catch up from the last year and we hear how the company is doing and what the projections are for next year.

Posts to come...Bradley's new TATTOOS!!!!

5 comments:

Adrianne said...

Gotta love Ladies Nights!! I love the pic of Bradley on the pot!! I am not looking forward to potty training Luke. Should they stand or sit? Keep me updated on what works for you!

Rachel said...

It was great catching up with you last week. It looks like you've got some great friends! Thanks a ton for the shout out on TheDressList. And Bradley is too cute :)

Lana said...

I love your new blog look!

Yeah on the potty training!

Looks like you guys had a fun time :)

The Tall and Short of it said...

I love girls night out! I have not been to one in a while! :( Looks like I need one! What better a way to relieve stress than to laugh with friends!
I missed you Sunday!
I like the cool new format!

I have a good life said...

I love the blog look! I am so glad that you had a great time with your friends. They all look fun and nice! :)