Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Obsessed, Me, NO!!

So I will admit I have gotten obsessed with making hair bows. I think I might even create an Etsy website.
Here are couple more bows I made tonight. The leopard ones are for Alex and I made the Valentine bows for my new nieces Mia and Jenna. I made Alex a set to, so they all can match.


7 comments:

Jenkins' Family said...

Those are so cute!!!! Thank you! I can't wait to see Jenna wear it!

K said...

If you have any outfits that you want bows made for let me and know and I can make them however you want them.

Lana said...

love them, I saw these really cute bows with a monograms button in the middle. you need to make an "A" bow :)

nikko said...

Cute stuff! (Nothing wrong with a little obsession now and then...) ;o)

Colleen said...

I am wishing I was having a girl so she could wear your cute bows!

The Polka Dots said...

I'm loving the bows!! A few tips in case you haven't already thought about it... I use aligator clips for mine, but occassionally I use the mini snap clips from Michaels if need be. Also, get yourself a bottle of Fray Be Gone or whatever it's called and give it a quick swipe on your ribbon ends : ) Etsy.com is great for selling things, it always seems like I get more contacts through my email bc people are always wanting to custom order - deff. give it a try - feel free to steal an ideas off of either of my blogs for baby ideas... I make TONS of fun stuff you can recreate for your little girl!! Great Job!!

K said...

I burn the ends of mine, but I don't have a lighter yet, so that is why the ends aren't finished and every time I go to the store I forget to pick one up.