Thursday, May 28, 2009

Some more pictures

Bradley has got to do a lot of fun things in Bakersfield that he doesn't get to do at home. One is work with his Papa Nick. My dad is really good at explaining to Bradley what to do and being really patient with him. Last weekend my parents, Bradley and I poured some concrete. Growing up I always remember my dad doing things around the house and not just little projects. He recently just finished the addition to my parents house, which included a second story and is now focusing more on the outside.
I have been making dinner a lot while I am here, both my mom, dad, sister and brother n law, all work full time, so I have been trying to help out by making dinner. I have really enjoyed it and got to try out a lot of new recipes. One night my sister brought over ice cream and Bradley loved it.
My sister threw me a surprise baby shower with my cousins and two of my aunts and it was really fun. I have never had a surprise party and I was really really surprised. I don't have those pictures yet, but I will post when I get them.

2 comments:

marcia@joyismygoal said...

how nice!! what a nice visit youare having

Robin said...

sounds like it a great visit. I bet your parents love having you guys there.