There is really nothing new to post about.
I am about 6 weeks away from my due date and am really miserable. Alex has decided to a number on my hips and lower back. The heat is killing me so our AC has been on constantly for a while so I am sure the bill will be amazing.
Bradley is getting so big. He seems to be getting really tall and his reasoning skills are starting to show which is working to my advantage now, but I don't think it will for to much longer. He is really understanding how you earn things, so I have started giving him rewards for helping out. Since I can't bend over and pick things up he has started to put his toys in his room and even pick up the food he gets on the floor. I know people consider it bribing your kids when you give them things for helping, and people say they should help without a reward, but it is working for us.
1 comment:
Air conditioning is one of my top 10 things I am thankful for. Use it up!
Post a Comment