Alex has one dimple just like Bradley, their dimples are even on the same side. She has my dark complexion and her hair is turning light. She is a great baby and very easy to please, she only cries when she is hungry and even then as soon as you pick her up she stops. She is a great nurser and doesn't miss a meal. She has nursed great since she came out and since I could feed a village we seem to be attached at the ... Alex is still in the eating, pooping, sleeping stage but is starting to be awake more and more. We haven't ventured out much because I don't like to take a newborn out in public and I don't know how I would even be able to with 2 kids and one being as outgoing as Bradley is. I have gotten a wrap/sling and love it. It keeps Alex completely covered and is really comfortable to wear.
Bradley really likes Alex and asks a lot about her. He is really good about not bothering her. He is most interested in the breast pump than anything else. He doesn't like it when she cries and he loves to sing her a song.
While my parents were here we got a lot done. My mom and dad can do anything, so we got curtains hung, garage organized, tubs put in attic storage, trimmed and cleaned both front and back yards, hung decorations in Alex's room, fixed the crib, fixed the toilet and there is so much more. Thanks again mom and dad.
Thank you to everyone who brought us meals and has helped out. We really appreciate it.
4 comments:
Alex is a cutie. I can't wait to see her in person. Your bows turned out gorgeous!
she is so sweet!
Oh my goodness, she is so cute. She really does look like a miniature Katy.
So cute. She is adorable! :) I got tired just reading all the things your parents did while they were here! Wow. How wonderful for you! :)
Post a Comment