I am joinging a Quilt Along. One thing I want to do before I die is learn to quilt and actually complete a quilt. So, today I decided to join a quilt along. You make one block for about 12 weeks. Not sure what you do after that and I am already a week behind since I decided today and last week you were supposed to get the fabric. So here is to my first quilt. Now I only need to find fabric!
4 comments:
where'd you find that? Is it online or local? i am interested
It's online at psiquilt.com. It looks fun, so I am going to try.
looks fun! I put it in my post, hope u don't mind.
Good Luck....this sounds like any other Block of the Month which is really fun, once you get all of your blocks done, then you do the actual QUILTING, as of now its just piecing the top. I'll be excited to see the cute results!!!
Post a Comment