Tomorrow is my brother n laws birthday and since he is on his mission I am sending a package. I thought it would be fun to include something from the kids so this is what I came up with.
I also did some work for a gal for her daughters birthday outfit. We did several options depending on what she wanted her to wear. These are both on white t-shirts. 
I have gotten the kids BYU shirts and I put them on them a few weeks ago when the cougars were in the basketball playoffs. Unfortunately Alex's shirt is a 12 months and it will be the one and only time she gets to wear it. I have also made both my kids bags, with their initial and name on them. I have several projects for Alex in the works.
It is getting harder and harder to get pictures of both the kids.
I have some video of the kids but can't figure out how to load that up. Maybe next time.
1 comment:
Alex looks so stinkin' cute!
Post a Comment